The first governing body under the able leadership of Chartered President Shri Gauri Shankar Moondhra started its activities by holding its first meeting at Roshanara Club terminating into an eventful cultural evening. Slowly and steadily the club started treading along its long unending journey. By and By its activities started gaining more and more momentum and popularity. The club was officially registered in 1975 with the efforts of Shri O. P. Saraf.
Various projects taken up by the club includes:-
- Built a ward in Sant Permanand Hospital
- Built Dharamshala at St. Stephens Hospital
- Built Multi Purpose Hall at Akshaya Prathishthan
- Developed facilities for handicaps at Amar Jyoti
- Provided education to poor at remote villages
- Contributed for rehabilitation of Kargil martyrs
- Built houses at earthquake hit Gujrat
- Provided help to the victims of Orissa floods and Lattur earthquake
- Provided artificial limbs to handicapped
- Running schools at villages through Ekal Vidhyalya
- Distribution of blankets to poor during chilly winter nights
It commands a unique place in the society, famous for its cultural and social activities throughout the year, endlessly providing a wholesome pure entertainment to the people meanwhile preserving the social and cultural ethos of our Indian society.
All its members, individually and collectively, propagate such values, so that our younger generations get educated about the essence of our Indian society and carry its richness with them to their future generations.